Workshops are held in our garden or greenhouse at 115 Atkins Ave in Asbury Park. Please visit our calendar to see current listings. All workshops are announced on our Instagram and Facebook pages and through our mailing list, please sign up below.
Workshop topics have included making Kombucha, Firecider, Sauerkraut, Elderberry syrup, medicinal oils and salves, juicing, constricting a small hydroponics system, growing microgreens and mushrooms, as well as weekly herb classes using herbs as medicine for health and well being.
Most workshops are given by friends of the farm who donate their time and knowledge to share it with the community. Workshops are a great way to introduce oneself to new ways of growing, cooking and eating. All proceeds from the workshops benefit the farm and it’s programs.
We very much would like to thank our hosts that have taught in the past.
- Laura Mayer – Backyard Harvest – Herbs and their Benefits
- Douglas Glander – Shore Grow Hydroponics – Growing Microgreens
- Regine Flimlin – Juice Basin – Juicing
- Michele Crosta – MotMotCollective
- Cody Parker – Drop the Beet Farms – Growing Mushrooms
- Norma Tolliver – Main Avenue Galleria – Paint class
- Leslie Feingold – Wildcraft Herb
- Rob Ziemanis
- Andreea Fegan – Little Bites of Joy
- Ashley McFarland – McFarland Art – Nature printmaking
- Lori Garton – Gardening series: Garden Planning, Composting, Edible Weeds
- Dina Haffnee – Kinetric Wellness – Ace These Stretches!
- Christopher Chiapetta – Good Feeling Farms – Cannabizz
- Sean Dugan – Family First Health Coach – Healthy Living
- James Montgomery – Shore Nutrition Associates – Good Nutrition
Would you like to host the next workshop or have an idea for a new topic? Please reach out to us and share your ideas.
Sign up below to get on our mailing list and to find out more about our upcoming workshops.
Support Our Efforts
Your financial donations allow us to continue to provide lifechanging services for the less fortunate of our community.Click Here To Donate