Workshops are back for small groups!
Workshop topics have included making Kombucha, Firecider, Sauerkraut, Elderberry syrup, medicinal oils and salves, juicing, constricting a small hydroponics system, growing microgreens and mushrooms, as well as weekly herb classes using herbs as medicine for health and well being.
Most workshops are given by friends of the farm who donate their time and knowledge to share it with the community. Workshops are a great way to introduce oneself to new ways of cooking and eating. All proceeds from the workshops benefit Interfaith Neighbors.
Workshops are held in our garden or greenhouse at 115 Atkins Ave in Asbury Park. Please visit our calendar to see current listings.
We very much would like to thank our hosts that have taught in the past.
- Laura Mayer – Backyard Harvest
- Douglas Glander – Shore Grow Hydroponics
- Regine Flimlin – Juice Basin
- Michele Crosta – MotMotCollective
- Cody Parker – Drop the Beet Farms
- Norma Tolliver – Main Avenue Galleria
- Leslie Feingold – Wildcraft Herb
- Rob Ziemanis
- Andreea Fegan – Little Bites of Joy
- Ashley McFarland – Nature printmaking
- Lori Garton – Gardening series
Would you like to host the next workshop or have an idea for a new topic? Please reach out to us and share your ideas.
Sign up below to get on our mailing list and to find out more about our upcoming workshops.
Support Our Efforts
Your financial donations allow us to continue to provide lifechanging services for the less fortunate of our community.Click Here To Donate