- This event has passed.
Giving Tuesday Open House
December 3, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Visit Us!Tuesday December 3rd is internationally recognized as Giving Tuesday. A day dedicated to giving thanks and kicking off the giving season. Interfaith Neighbors would like to give thanks to our friends and neighbors on Giving Tuesday, and invites you to stop by any of our locations to learn more about our programs, meet our team, and enjoy a snack, activity or take-away!
IFN Headquarters Location810 Fourth Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Home to our Rental & Mortgage Assistance Program & Senior Nutrition/Meals on Wheels, and Administrative Offices. 10:00AM – 3:00PM Drop by to meet our team, learn more about Interfaith Neighbors, enjoy a snack and take a tour of our Meals on Wheels kitchen!
Kula Cafe1201 Springwood Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Stop by and meet our Hospitality Training Program participants! The Kula Cafe has planned both breakfast and lunch specials for our Open House. Free Hot Chocolate all day! Breakfast Specials: Your choice $4.00 From 8-11am
- 2 eggs with breakfast potatoes, choice of rye, wheat or white toast
- 3 pancakes
- Pork Roll, Egg & Chees on a hard roll
- Grilled Cheese with tomato and a side of fries.
Business Development Center1201 Springwood Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 10:00AM – 4:00PM Come on in to see our Business Development Center and how we help individuals working on advancing their career, entrepreneurs ready to start a new business venture, and small businesses looking to grow. Meet our team members and some of our business incubator partners! We have some exciting new programs and workshops coming in the new year. Come in and learn all about it! And, enjoy some coffee and doughnuts while you visit!
Kula Urban Farm115 Atkins Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Open House Hours: 10am-5pm Come and see what we’ve been up to on the farm! Hot Cider & Tea and Snacks all day! Open House Activites include: Plant Sale – Kula Urban Farm selection of succulents and plants in teacups! Prices range from $3 to $10. Paint a Rock and Hide It! Decorate a stone with a positive message to take with you and hide for someone to find and have their day brightened. And, Tuesday evening, the Farm is hosting an Evening Workshop! Self Care in the Midst of the Holiday Season 5:00PM – 7:30PM Suggested Donation: $20. -Make a commitment to take care of yourself this holiday season. Honor what you need to feel deeply nourished and give yourself the gift of self-love.
- Learn 7 simple self-care practices that will support you through the holiday season and into the new year!
- Did you know that Self-Oil Massage is grounding and calming and extremely nourishing to the Nervous System?
- Did you know that Herbs known as Nervines can balance and mitigate the effects of stress by reducing lev
- el of cortisol (a stress hormone), ease anxiety, gladden the heart, and uplift your mood!
- Did you know that the state of your digestive health is directly related to the state of your mental and mind health and herbs like Bitter and Carminatives can, not only, help us digest better, but also feel calmer and more present.
Support Our Efforts
Your financial donations allow us to continue to provide lifechanging services for the less fortunate of our community.Click Here To Donate